This workshop is for Directors and Managers who report directly to the entrepreneur/s.
Is your business as efficient as it should be? Is everything you’re doing enhancing the company valuation? We will help you understand key areas of the business that have a profound impact on growth and how you can optimise them as a more effective director.
To be a fully effective Director, you need to be aware of what is going on in all parts of the business. This workshop will highlight the areas you don’t know enough about or aren’t doing enough with.
We have developed specific tools for this workshop based on insight from over 2,500 peer learning events with high growth entrepreneurs. Each tool will help you create a comprehensive list of actions to apply in your founder-led business.
This workshop will cover
- How to choose the clients you should be working with
- Understanding the risks to your business, and how to protect its most valuable assets
- How to recruit and retain talent that will grow the business
- How to build and maintain a strong company culture
- How to apply these tools and tactics in your business
This a highly collaborative and interactive workshop, where everyone is encouraged to be open and honest when sharing their knowledge and experience in group sessions. We want this deliver lasting impact, for you and your business, so we’ll ask you to share your actions and we’ll follow up in three months to see how you’re getting on.
All bookings are subject to approval
Prices are exclusive of VAT