Small teams and an intense working environment often go-hand-in hand. Spending so much time in the company of the same, small circle of colleagues in a struggle over limited space, time and resources can inevitably cause tension.
But does conflict always have to be a negative experience? Sometimes, conflict can unexpectledy be a strategic driver of growth.
Join other founders leading small teams to success as we share tips and real-life experience on managing tension in the workplace.
We'll talk about:
- Sharing the same physical space harmoniously
- Tips to boost morale and celebrate wins - both for the team and individuals
- Tried and tested team building ideas
- Structuring your small team for success
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Getting a handle on positive conflict as a component of growth