Many of our members have recruited an experienced people manager to build a strategy and process for developing junior and middle management so they can delegate more effectively. This allows them to work on the business rather than getting caught up in the weeds of everyday operational detail. Some opt to contract an HR director on an interim or fixed contract basis to create a plan that can be delivered by their existing team, while others have used a Head of Talent or Head of People as part of their internal PR to show how serious they are about employee engagement and development. Others have chosen to coach high potential managers or embedded a coaching culture to help people develop each other.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- What to expect from a HR director and inhouse vs contract
- What to consider before developing a talent strategy and management team
- How to build a coaching culture and coach your managers
- How to empower and enable people to step up
- How to delegate more effectively, and what you should handover
Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder the day before the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.